• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Calendly Integration

I currently have a workflow integrated with Calendly and Ai Sensy in which whenever a new user schedules a meeting with me, an automatic notification gets sent to his mobile via Ai Sensy which includes variables like Meeting Name, Meeting Date, Meeting Type and Meeting Link.

I have used a Date/Time formatter to format the UTC timezone to the desired timezone which is also working fine.

Where I am getting stuck is i want 2 whatsapp messages to be sent to the user as a reminder. The first message is to be sent 2 hours before the scheduled meeting start time and the 2nd reminder is to be sent 10 mins before the meeting start time.

For this I have used a Date/Time Formatter (Add/Subtract Time) followed by a Delay (Until) such that the correct time appears as per the scheduled meeting time.

However, despite all this, the messages are still not being sent via Ai Sensy as per the required time.

The link to the workflow is - https://connect.pabbly.com/workflow/mapping/IjU3NjUwNTZiMDYzMjA0M2M1MjZlNTUzNDUxMzAi_pc

Would appreciate any help to rectify this problem at the earliest please

Cheers,
Saurabh

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Saurabh@Synchrox

If you need to send notifications at specific time intervals, please refer to the following video lesson. This will give you a better understanding of the logic to set up the automation for sending reminders at the desired times.

I followed all the instructions in the above mentioned tutorial but despite that the messages for the reminders are not getting sent on desired time

Luv

Staff member
Hey @Saurabh@Synchrox

There are a few changes the you will have to make in your workflow to rectify the issues you are facing.

1. You will need to keep the format according to the provided help texts. Kindly refer to the image below -

1723010661724.png

2. The delay should be in UTC format not in IST or any other.
1723011020171.png

Kindly make the required changes and let us know if you still face any issues.

Can you please check if the workflow has been setup properly, cause despite the changes suggested, i am still not able to send the reminder messages on time

Supreme

Staff member
As we can see from your latest execution of the workflow, the Delay and Delay Until sequences are set up correctly.

Please review the complete execution of the workflow and let us know if it is working correctly.

Task History ID - IjU3NmQwNTZhMDYzMzA0M2Q1MjZiNTUzZDUxMzM1MTZhNTQzMCI_3D_pc