• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Calendly --> WhatsApp Template Workflow Issue

airangelsco

Hi!

I am having trouble with my workflow of 'Sending WhatsApp Message Templates when a Calendly appointment is scheduled.'

I followed this tutorial
- but am confused about if I need to keep the demo user information in or take it out for it to work properly with new customers scheduling appointments.

Can anyone assist with this?

Thank you!

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @airangelsco

Kindly pass the phone number as mentioned in the help text with the help of Number Formatter: Format phone number.

2023-07-29_10h40_48.png

Supreme

Staff member
Can you please send the screenshot of your template to your Interakt account? As we can see from your workflow the action step hasn't been established.

Further, you may check the following video lesson on how you can use the Interakt action step to send WhatsApp messages.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @airangelsco

Based on the response available from your Interakt's API response, it appears that messages are being queued on your Interakt account during processing. Therefore, we recommend reaching out to the Interakt support team to investigate why these messages are getting queued.

1691043030543.png

airangelsco

Although you can wait for a while to check whether you receive the message or not.
@Supreme Whatever you did for my other workflow is what I need done for the two I mentioned above. I need the workflows to work so that when a customer cancels an appointment via Calendly the customer gets a template in WhatsApp confirming this, AND so that when AIR ANGELS (the company) cancels an appointment on our end the customer also gets a template in WhatsApp confirming this.

Supreme

Staff member
Kindly check your 2 workflows, you haven't captured the webhook response from the Calendly account yet, so it is necessary to capture the webhook response to run the workflow automatically when a new invitee gets created.

1691044321486.png

airangelsco

Kindly record a short video on how you are configuring the trigger event.
I clicked the "Re-Capture Webhook Response" button on the trigger section to try and reset it so it would capture new information from Calendly when someone schedules a new appointment but it didn't work.
Screen Shot 2023-08-04 at 8.16.18 PM.png

I followed the tutorial but I need this workflow https://connect.pabbly.com/workflow...ZAWBaTlZSAVdTIAYfU38DAAJ4B0pSKQRnW2hbBQIqAGE# to be set up so that every NEW appointment that is scheduled in Calendly will get sent the WhatsApp template with the appropriate information.

It's currently not working for when new people schedule an appointment please help, I don't know whats missing. @Supreme