• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Can I automate building a complex post using Pabbly?

eitanya

Hi Friends,
So I would like to build a "one page" minisite within my website, for every Therapist that graduates and earn a degree in our Collage.
I plan to send each therapist a Google Form wizard asking specific question, some open, some not, some allow to upload a pictures.
All responds will be mapped to a raw in a google sheet and each row should publish the data to the new page in wordpress.
Now I saw the Pabbly video on youtube:

(New) How to Create WordPress Post from Google Sheets - Google Sheets to WordPress Integration​

What I don't understand is if I will be able to send multiple data from multiple cells in a raw. Not just "post content" . There will be many fields that will get to each raw under different lables like: Name, Personal Photo and many more. Is it possible to build a post with many labels and not just post content using pabbly automation?
The designer is using elementor to build a theme for this. Should I instruct him to use dynamic fields in wordpress for each sections using the labels I choose?

Here's the complete data the Google form should gather from each graduate:
  1. Profile picture
  2. Full name
  3. A written description of the NLP level and an additional profession if applicable and desired to mention
    For example: NLP Trainer, Organizational Psychologist
  4. In bullet points: Up to 3 main areas of expertise
  5. Contact icons: Phone for calls, WhatsApp for messages, Facebook or Instagram link
  6. A paragraph addressing the topic: "I can particularly help in situations like:"
  7. A short video in YouTube "Shorts" format
  8. Self-introduction paragraph under the heading "Nice to meet you"
  9. Testimonials displayed within images under the heading: "Messages I received after treatment:" Up to 4 testimonial images to be displayed in a rotating image carousel
  10. The therapist's specific "I Believe" paragraph

Thank you so much for your answer and any help!

Preeti Paryani

Hello @eitanya

Creating a WordPress post with multiple labels is not possible. You can use HTML tags to add the details under the post content field as required.
Is it possible to build a post with many labels and not just post content using pabbly automation?

Also adding text and image URLs using HTML is possible but adding a video doesn't seem to be possible.
A short video in YouTube "Shorts" format