• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

can I integrate Pabbly to Two accounts in Quickbooks accounting software

I would like to explain more so I make sure that we are in the same page.

I want to use one CRM software (Zoho CRM) and One subscription software (Pabbly Software) for both entities (KSA and Egypt entity) and I have two accounting software; one account for Saudi Arabia and other account for Egypt) which I will link to Pabbly for billing.

Example: -
Sale team will create client account based on Country in CRM (Zoho CRM) and select subscription plan from Pabbly Software and then system will send invoice from accounting software based on country wise where Any client from Saudi Arabia will be link to Saudi Arabia accounting software and any client from Egypt will be link to Egypt accounting software.

basically, Sync CRM to Pabbly to two accounting software.

Our Case:
We have SaaS Company which operate in two countries (Saudi Arabia and Egypt). We want to use our current CRM (Zoho CRM) and use your subscription management software and use two accounting software accounts; (one account for Saudi Arabia and other account Egypt).

We want to know is it possible to send invoices from your subscription management software two the accounting software based on country account

Which means Customer in Saudi Arabia receive invoice from Saudi Arabia accounting software account and the same for Egypt customer must receive invoices from Egypt accounting software account with keeping in mind multi-Currency.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @MR. Abdulhadi

You can use the Router action step in your workflow to create an invoice for your region-based customers.

You can refer to the following video tutorial for your better understanding.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @MR. Abdulhadi

Yes, we do have Zoho CRMs action/trigger events to achieve your use case. Kindly check the following link and try it at your end.

1652341087178.png