• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Can not tranfer the Date to Label type Attribute in Infinity app

Jack Bui

Hi, recently I try to export the date form webhook ( it is text formatting), when I try to add and export to the Label type in Infinity--> save and test, we got the problem: "Invalid data "\u0110ang l\u00e0m" supplied to "label" attribute: Data "'Đang làm'" is not an array supplied to App\Item\Types\Label class." How can we do with that problem?
- Another type is the Link (with URL formatting), when I export to Link attribute in Infinity, the same problem happen!!! "Invalid data "https://www.dropbox.com/s/r10cpsqmj2swzmt/......." supplied to "links" attribute: Every link should have url"
Actually, everything is done in Zapier,
Please help me!!!!

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Jack Bui

Could you please share your concerning workflow and the action step in which you are facing such an issue? Also if you could elaborate your query with the help of a screenshot or a short video of it.

Hi, recently I try to export the date form webhook ( it is text formatting), when I try to add and export to the Label type in Infinity--> save and test, we got the problem: "Invalid data "\u0110ang l\u00e0m" supplied to "label" attribute: Data "'Đang làm'" is not an array supplied to App\Item\Types\Label class." How can we do with that problem?
- Another type is the Link (with URL formatting), when I export to Link attribute in Infinity, the same problem happen!!! "Invalid data "https://www.dropbox.com/s/r10cpsqmj2swzmt/......." supplied to "links" attribute: Every link should have url"
Actually, everything is done in Zapier,
Please help me!!!!
Did you figure this out?

I'm having the same issue.

khan95osu

Im having the same problems trying to update an items label using a mapped field:"Invalid data "5e72e301-93a0-43fd-bc4c-e5579c7cbe79" supplied to "label" attribute: Data "'5e72e301-93a0-43fd-bc4c-e5579c7cbe79'" is not an array supplied to App\Item\Types\Label class."

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @khan95osu
Invalid data "5e72e301-93a0-43fd-bc4c-e5579c7cbe79" supplied to "label" attribute: Data "'5e72e301-93a0-43fd-bc4c-e5579c7cbe79'" is not an array supplied to App\Item\Types\Label class."
The Label Id which you are trying to map the data value Id is not the Item Id which you need to map update it further. Kindly use the Data Id to update the Item in Infinity.

Though as we can see in your workflow, you have now mapped the correct Item Id. Kindly try again and let us know if you get stuck at any step.

Thanks

Zel Giron

Hey @khan95osu

The Label Id which you are trying to map the data value Id is not the Item Id which you need to map update it further. Kindly use the Data Id to update the Item in Infinity.

Though as we can see in your workflow, you have now mapped the correct Item Id. Kindly try again and let us know if you get stuck at any step.

Thanks

I am having the same error and can't figured out how to resolve it. My error says: Invalid data "af99afbf-fc0c-40c4-a9d0-b5df1d4e7c66" supplied to "label" attribute: Data "'af99afbf-fc0c-40c4-a9d0-b5df1d4e7c66'" is not an array supplied to App\Item\Types\Label class.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Zel Giron

Currently, the label attribute is not allowed to action event, as a workaround you can use the text attribute in infinity table columns.

1644046734940.png