• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Can Pabbly detect Woocommerce notes?

My website is connected to multiple print on demand vendors what import orders and then mark the orders as shipped in Woocommerce. I am trying to capture that information so that the information is added to my Airtable for order tracking. Unfortunately I have not been able to get a successful test where Pabbly displays order notes as a response.

Additionally I am considering trying to use the Printful integration or the API module for this, but it seems to require me to trigger an event. The problem with this is I can't trigger events on my vendor's sites. So I'm not sure what to do.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @StrangeValkyrie

The webhook trigger of WooCommerce is a descriptive type webhook trigger that only receives the data that is coming from the user's account.

So, if WooCommerce sends the note field then the webhook trigger will also receive the compiled data.

Moreover, if the WooCommerce didn't send the note field in the webhook response then you can use the following action event which will show all the Orders Note.

1649054872538.png
"

I don't have the "list all order notes" option. I assume that's a paid feature.

So to confirm, the Woocommerce notes added by myself of the API will NOT be detected because they're not from the user.

Attachments

• 2022-04-04_07h45_20.png
    2022-04-04_07h45_20.png
    16.8 KB · Views: 60
  • 2022-04-04_07h46_44.png
    2022-04-04_07h46_44.png
    10.2 KB · Views: 61

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @StrangeValkyrie

The above-mentioned action event is only available in the action event of WooCommerce. Though the notes added by owners to the API will not be detected because they're not from the user. So, kindly try capturing the webhook response as a customer and buy the products to capture the webhook response.

Hey @StrangeValkyrie

The above-mentioned action event is only available in the action event of WooCommerce. Though the notes added by owners to the API will not be detected because they're not from the user. So, kindly try capturing the webhook response as a customer and buy the products to capture the webhook response.

This does not help me.

Please explain how a user can mark their own order as shipped. Per my original post?

1649078968064.png

This is the second time you've responded to my comments with comments that do not relate to my actual comment. Please ask me questions if you do not understand what my needs are. I will happily provide more context.

Subin

Staff member
Hey @StrangeValkyrie !

It would be quite helpful for us if you can provide us with a short video recording, so we can better understand your concern and guide you on it.

Hope, to hear from you soon.

Fagun Shah

I'm not exactly sure how a recording will help. Or what you want a recording of.
You can try using order updated as a trigger and then use List All Order Notes action as an action step. Feel free to DM me on FB incase you need help. I am from India so it may take few hours to reply you.

You can try using order updated as a trigger and then use List All Order Notes action as an action step. Feel free to DM me on FB incase you need help. I am from India so it may take few hours to reply you.

The order updated trigger does not work in this use case.

I am not updating the order myself and therefore cannot test this properly because the note and tracking information is being added by my vendor via their API/webhook and not by a user.

This trigger only works for me when I manually click the update button, which will never happen in this case.

Additionally, my vendors do not provide a way for me to trigger actions on THEIR sites. I would have to spend money on real orders AND THEN try to match up creating my workflow to when they mark my order as shipped. Which could take up to a week.

At this rate I am going to have to stick with Zapier because it does seem capable of collecting this information without the need for me to trigger an action manually.

My apologies. I was mistaken about Zapier as I went to look and was not able to recreate the result I thought I'd had previously.

I am going to take a few days off from trying to make this work and try and come back to it fresh over the weekend.