• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Can we add product images on the checkout page? Similar to what I can do in Thrivecart and others

Daily

The ability to add images seems really easy to do and gives the checkout a completely different look and feel. Example below is very beautifully done. Please advise?

1651253239353.png

V

Vipin Mishra

Hello Jason,

We would like to inform you that you can customize the Checkout Page through Checkout Customizer. You can design your checkout page according to your business requirements via Checkout Customizer.

Home -> Settings -> Products -> Plans -> Checkout Customizer

Please refer to the link for checkout page customizer -

1651317320351.png

1651317061775.png

1651317497659.png

Hope the above information helps you.

If you need further support please reach out to us.

Regards,
Vipin Mishra

Daily

Vipin,

I'm not sure if you understood my question.

I provided an example specifically to illustrate the use of images on the checkout page.

I'm well aware of how to customize the checkout page. To my knowledge, none of the design blocks give me the ability to add a product IMAGE like in the example. I don't see anything in your screenshots that suggest how to do that without trying to add custom code. If I'm wrong please advise?

Seems like a glaring oversight and easy enough to add pretty quickly.

Thanks

Daily

This was my initial reason for posting:

The ability to add images seems really easy to do and gives the checkout a completely different look and feel. Example below is very beautifully done. Please advise?

V

Vipin Mishra

Hello Jason,

We would like to inform you that you can add the images to your checkout page through the Plan Description in the Edit option given in our Product section.

Product >> Plans >> Click on 3 dots (given against the plan) >> Edit >> Plan Description.

1651489475498.png

1651490063183.png

Hope this may helps you and if you need further support feel free to reach us.

Regards,
Vipin Mishra