• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How Can I Add Dynamic Value in the Checkout Customizer Tracking Script

jaideep

I am trying to add GA4 conversion tracking script in the checkout customizer, and in order to get the Purchase event tracked properly, we have to put the transaction id in the data layer. But there's no option to do that. How can I have the transaction id in the data layer so that I can send this data to GA4?

MukeshR

Staff member
Hello @jaideep

Could you please elaborate on your use case in greater detail? This will enable us to offer a more tailored resolution. Additionally, could you clarify what you mean by 'transaction ID'? Are you referring to the Pabbly Subscription Billing transaction ID or another unique identifier? The more specifics you can provide, the better we can assist you.

jaideep

This is a sample GA4 purchase event tracking script that I am trying to add to the thank you page under the checkout page customizer

Sample code -> https://developers.google.com/analy...t_type=gtag#make_a_purchase_or_issue_a_refund

According to the Google Analytics 4 docs, transaction ID is required and has to be passed into the Data Layer in order not to track duplicate events.
Purchase event doc -> https://developers.google.com/analy...a4/reference/events?client_type=gtag#purchase

I cannot pass the Pabbly Subscription Billing transaction ID onto the data layer for each purchase via Pabbly.

I hope this makes sense.

MukeshR

Staff member
Hello Jaideep,
Please refer to the below help document that will guide you how you can get the capture dynamic transaction values in Pabbly Subscription Billing's tracking code.

jaideep

Is there any detailed documentation on what other parameters we can use? Or is it just %invoice_amount% and %invoice_id% for now?

MukeshR

Staff member
At present, in Pabbly Subscription Billing's tracking code, you can use the dynamic values %invoice_amount% and %invoice_id% to get the dynamic transaction values. If we have any updates regarding this in future we will surely let you know.