• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Can we change data coming from Facebook Leads and then save it / send it to another app?

Is there a possibility that the data we fetch via Facebook leads can be edited?

Problem I'm facing is the number format people share can be of different types, for eg

1) +91 XXXXX XXXXX
2) +91 XXXXXXXXXX
3) +91XXXXX XXXXX
4) +91XXXXXXXXXX
5) XXXXX XXXXX
6) XXXXXXXXXX
All these formats are correct, but the 3rd party app I'm sending data to via API doesn't allow spaces or more than 10 digits. Is there a possibility that I can edit these numbers?

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
Is there a possibility that the data we fetch via Facebook leads can be edited?

Problem I'm facing is the number format people share can be of different types, for eg

1) +91 XXXXX XXXXX
2) +91 XXXXXXXXXX
3) +91XXXXX XXXXX
4) +91XXXXXXXXXX
5) XXXXX XXXXX
6) XXXXXXXXXX
All these formats are correct, but the 3rd party app I'm sending data to via API doesn't allow spaces or more than 10 digits. Is there a possibility that I can edit these numbers?
This should help you get the number in the same format - https://forum.pabbly.com/threads/how-to-extract-phone-number-from-the-user-submitted-numbers.38/