• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Can we wait till one hour then check the value in another google sheets and then send emails (Cart Abandondent users from Instamojo)

I want to create a workflow like this:

Instamojo Cart Abandant users (pending payment or failed payment) >> Add to Google Sheets >> Wait for 1 Hour >> Check the email (unique) in another google sheets (paid customers) >> if the value is there do nothing but if the value is not there then send an email to complete the purchase

Please tell me how is it possible.

Thanks in advance
Rachna

Last edited:
P

PabblyMember3

I want to create a workflow like this:

Instamojo Cart Abandant users (pending payment or failed payment) >> Add to Google Sheets >> Wait for 1 Hour >> Check the email (unique) in another google sheets (paid customers) >> if the value is there do nothing but if the value is not there then send an email to complete the purchase

Please tell me how is it possible.

Thanks in advance
Rachna
You can make use of Delay step to wait for an hour as shown in the screenshot:

delay.png

Then, you can use Google Sheets - Lookup Spreadsheet Row(s) step to find the email in your google sheet and then, use Router step to set your condition if Google Sheets - Lookup Spreadsheet Row(s) has a row index in response or not and then on that basis you can send the email else, do different thing.

I hope you find this helpful.

Thanks a lot for your reply. I was not aware of this.

One more query

Whenever I select trigger event while choosing Instamojo there is only one option: New Sales or successful payment is created but I want a trigger for failed payment or pending payments.

So that I can track my failed or pending payments as they are super hot prospects who want to buy my product.

Please help me with this.

Thanks in advance

P

PabblyMember3

Thanks a lot for your reply. I was not aware of this.

One more query

Whenever I select trigger event while choosing Instamojo there is only one option: New Sales or successful payment is created but I want a trigger for failed payment or pending payments.

So that I can track my failed or pending payments as they are super hot prospects who want to buy my product.

Please help me with this.

Thanks in advance
You need to use the filter condition just below the Instamojo trigger step, so that you can filter the desired condition from the incoming data.

You need to use the filter condition just below the Instamojo trigger step, so that you can filter the desired condition from the incoming data.
But sir the problem is that there is no trigger for pending payment or failed payment as pabbly connect only collects the data from Instamojo for successful payment and not for failed or pending payment.

I want to request a trigger for failed payment or pending payment in instamojo

I hope now you understand my problem

Thanks in advance

P

PabblyMember3

But sir the problem is that there is no trigger for pending payment or failed payment as pabbly connect only collects the data from Instamojo for successful payment and not for failed or pending payment.

I want to request a trigger for failed payment or pending payment in instamojo

I hope now you understand my problem

Thanks in advance
I just confirmed with my team, the trigger will work for New Sales only

You can make use of Delay step to wait for an hour as shown in the screenshot:

View attachment 450

Then, you can use Google Sheets - Lookup Spreadsheet Row(s) step to find the email in your google sheet and then, use Router step to set your condition if Google Sheets - Lookup Spreadsheet Row(s) has a row index in response or not and then on that basis you can send the email else, do different thing.

I hope you find this helpful.
I have tried using router after lookup using row index response, but if the response is not there, router condition is automatically changed to timestamp and still continue the workflow. Can you please help me in this.

Fagun Shah

I have tried using router after lookup using row index response, but if the response is not there, router condition is automatically changed to timestamp and still continue the workflow. Can you please help me in this.
You need to use different condition,

Row Index Returned(row found) -> Is Exist
Row Index Not Returned(no row found) -> Does Not Exist