• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Cancel Appointment in Acuity to Delete Row in Google Sheets

Dr Julius

Hello,

I am seeking guidance in setting up how to delete a row in Google Sheets after the client cancels an appointment in google Sheets.

I have: 1)Set the trigger to Appointment Cancelled (In Acuity)
2) Set an action to Lookup spreadsheet rows in Google Sheet
3) Set an action to Delete Row
Problem: I have identified that the "end row" would be the index row, what should the start row be? The instructions said the "start row" "Enter the start row number of Spreadsheet to be deleted. Note that it will delete the next row available just after the start row number which is set.", which means it should be the row above, so what value should it be linked it?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Dr Julius

3) Set an action to Delete Row
Problem: I have identified that the "end row" would be the index row, what should the start row be? The instructions said the "start row" "Enter the start row number of Spreadsheet to be deleted. Note that it will delete the next row available just after the start row number which is set.", which means it should be the row above, so what value should it be linked it?
You can refer to the following thread regarding deleting the row from your Google Sheets.

Dr Julius

Thank you! Can you also direct me to the workflow that speaks to Rescheduling and Edit Forms where changes are made in Google Sheet?

Dr Julius

Thank you for your response. I have fixed the delete row issue.

Now, I am trying to update the spreadsheet row if the client clicks on "reschedule" or "edit form" in Acuity

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Dr Julius

You can check out the following screenshot for your above concerning use case.

1654689924274.png