• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Cannot Connect YouTube Channel

I am having the same issue. However, I am able to connect to this Brand Account via Zapier. But for some reason Pabbly Connect gives me the "Access blocked: Authorization Error" I don't think it an issue with a new Brand Account.

kayne1900

It is unfortunately an error that only Pabbly is facing (Zapier and all other tools I've tried work just fine) that is concerning newer accounts that have been created after August 4, 2021.

brand1.png

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
I had a discussion with the technical team, and they have shared these methods that you can try to fix the issue. If you are using any third-party applications, please try removing them to see if this fixes the issue for you.

kayne1900

@ArshilAhmad both resources you shared refer to Google Suite, meaning an organizational Google account that one would be admin of. However, 99% of your users will likely not be in that situation and will instead just have normal Google accounts.

This has been discussed here in this forum time and time again, but still you’re coming up with the same suggestions that are not helpful at all, I’m sorry!

I’m telling you again, this authorization error only happens with Pabbly Connect, not with user applications such as Zapier. Moreover, it seems to have something to do with newer YouTube account that have been created in the last 2 years.

Like it has already been said here, YouTube is the second most visited site in the world and from Pabbly’s point of view it should be a top priority to be able to successfully establish an integration with this site.

You should go to the root of this error, but if you’re not willing to do so, please at least let your users know so we can look for alternatives.

Supreme

Staff member
Currently, we don't have any updates on this matter. We are actively working to pinpoint when this error occurs. Once we have more information, we will promptly notify you.

kayne1900

Okay. To give you a hint: This happens for every (!) YouTube account that is trying to connect to Pabbly that was created after August 4, 2021.