• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Cannot Connect YouTube Channel

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @otterpr

Kindly refer to the following thread once and then try again, I hope this might help you. Since it looks like your Google account might be having some permission issues.

otterpr

Thank you - but my YouTube account is not managed by a G Suite account so I cannot access the admin area. Any other solutions?

Supreme

Staff member
The error message you're seeing, "Error 400: admin_policy_enforced," typically occurs when there is a policy in place that is preventing you from completing the action you're trying to take, in this case linking your YouTube account. This policy could be set by your organization, school, or workplace to restrict access to certain websites or services.

To resolve this issue, you may need to contact your organization's administrator or network administrator to request that they lift the policy that is preventing you from linking your YouTube account. Alternatively, you may need to try linking your account from a different network or device that is not subject to the policy restrictions.

If you're not part of an organization, you can try clearing your browser cache and cookies, then restarting your browser and attempting to link your YouTube account again. If this doesn't work, you can also try using a different web browser or updating your current browser to the latest version.

Contact YouTube support: If none of the above steps resolve the issue, you may need to contact YouTube support for further assistance. They can help you troubleshoot the issue and provide guidance on how to resolve it.

Darryl DHE

I'm having the same issue. Wondering if it's because it's a new channel, even though it was started on an established Google Account. I'm not part of an org. Here's some more details from the error message.

Error 400: admin_policy_enforced​

Request details: mode=post_message access_type=offline response_type=code redirect_uri=https://connect.pabbly.com/callback-url state=eyJzb3VyY2UiOiJhcHBzIiwiaWQiOjQxLCJidG5faWQiOiJvX2F1dGhfYnRuXzE2ODAxOTQ4ODQ3MjUzOTE1MjczNjcwMjg5ODEiLCJhcHBfaWQiOjQxfQ,, prompt=consent client_id=550813579930-hqkmvgsuhdsve7a6pu9posvrvb41k4jl.apps.googleusercontent.com scope=https://www.googleapis.com/auth/script.external_request https://www.googleapis.com/auth/youtube.readonly https://www.googleapis.com/auth/youtube.force-ssl

Supreme

Staff member
Kindly refer to the following thread once and then try again, I hope this might help you. Since it looks like your Google account might be having some permission issues.

And can you please share a similar screenshot from your Youtube account's settings?

1680248427678.png

Darryl DHE

I do not have an admin account. That's the trouble. And choosing "add account" has me login again with the same result.

Screenshot 2023-03-31 at 8.50.58 AM.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Darryl DHE

Could you please share a screenshot of your YouTube account's settings, as shown in the screenshot? We need to know what role you have on YouTube and what type of account you have.

1680330797962.png

This could be due to security or compliance concerns, or the administrator may have chosen to disable it for specific apps. To fix this error, you should reach out to your organization's Google Workspace administrator and explain the issue you are experiencing. They can check the settings and policies for your organization and determine whether Sign in with Google is allowed for the app you are trying to access. If it is not allowed, they may be able to grant you access or provide an alternative solution. If you are the Google Workspace administrator for your organization and you want to enable or disable Sign in with Google for specific apps or users, you can do so from the Google Admin Console. Here's how:
  • Sign in to your Google Workspace admin console at admin.google.com with your admin account.
  • Go to the "Security" section and click on "API controls."
  • Click on "Manage third-party app access."
  • Search for the app you want to enable or disable Sign in with Google and click on it to expand the details.
  • Check or uncheck the box next to "Sign in with Google" to enable or disable the feature for this app.
  • Click on "Save" to apply the changes.
Note that disabling Sign in with Google for an app may prevent some users from accessing it, so it's important to communicate any changes to your users and provide alternative login options if necessary.

1680335161567.png

1680335172366.png

Darryl DHE

@Supreme
Thanks for the help. I got the screenshot you want. So that "owner" is my main account and I'm trying to connect to WTHIC channel which is kinda new. I was able to connect to my main channel under that account (Darryl Dahl, 2nd picture), just not WTHIC.
Screenshot 2023-04-01 at 8.57.07 AM.png
Screenshot 2023-04-01 at 3.21.22 PM.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Darryl DHE

The error message you are seeing suggests that there may be some restrictions or policies in place that are preventing you from connecting your Main Account to the WTHIC YouTube channel. This error code usually occurs when a Google Workspace administrator has enabled a security feature that blocks certain actions, such as connecting YouTube channels.

To resolve this issue, you may need to contact the administrator of your Google Workspace account to see if they have any restrictions in place that are preventing you from connecting to the WTHIC YouTube channel. If you are the administrator, you can review your security settings and policies to see if there are any that may be blocking this action.

Additionally, make sure that you are signed in to the correct Google account when attempting to connect the WTHIC YouTube channel to your Main Account. If you have multiple Google accounts, it is possible that you may have accidentally signed in to the wrong one, which could be causing the error message to appear.

Last edited by a moderator:

Darryl DHE

There is no administrator, no workspace account, and I only have one Google account. If there's somewhere on a regular (not administrator/workspace) account to set this access, I haven't found it.
I am able to connect to all my YouTube channels- whether I created them or the creator added me.The only thing different about WTHIC is that it was just created last week while the others are all years established.
Screenshot 2023-04-03 at 10.09.29 AM.png

Len

Were you able to solve that problem? I'm having the same issue and seems this is related to YouTube Brand Accounts.

Len

It's not possible to convert a brand account into a personal. This is an error you have. Almost 99% of YouTube channels are brand accounts. If you want to attract clients you should fix first that error.

Darryl DHE

It worked. YouTube>Settings>Advanced Settings. (mine says move to Brand Account now but I was able to remedy my problem)
You can't "change" it but I replaced a personal channel with this channel and was able to connect pabbly. Not ideal for a lot of cases but there was a linked personal channel with nothing on it so I just replaced it.
Screenshot 2023-04-11 at 8.32.29 AM.png

Len

I found the problem. When the brand account says (limited to youtube) it means it was created after august 2021, there is no way to add pabbly as a 3rd party app. You cannot also change that or transfer it because it will be always limited. I hope you find a workaround guys.

brand2.png

brand1.png

karaboga

I've been trying to make this work but it doesn't work. You cannot connect to Brand accounts with Pabbly. You can move it to main account you use, but this deletes the current channel your name has, which is impossible in my case. So, we can say Pabbly Connect doesn't support brand channels and pretty much useless.

Hichemo

I've been trying to make this work but it doesn't work. You cannot connect to Brand accounts with Pabbly. You can move it to main account you use, but this deletes the current channel your name has, which is impossible in my case. So, we can say Pabbly Connect doesn't support brand channels and pretty much useYeYes, s,less.
Yes, I see that this method is not effective anyway! I will try with TinyTask as a second solution, thank you!