• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Trigger bugging : Youtube New Video in Channel with Video URL

JamesColin

Your Task History ID
IjU3NjMwNTY5MDYzMTA0MzE1MjZlNTUzMjUxMzA1MTZiNTQzMSI_3D_pc
Hello, the youtube new video in channel is bugging, getting triggered with old videos.
Going crazy, see the image of last 100 runs, I have not posted a new video.

My workflow has been up for months, it already went crazy once but then it stopped so I diodn't bother to report it.
Here's another person having the same issue in this forum on 10th february: https://forum.pabbly.com/threads/yo...rigger-fetches-all-videos-not-just-new.19943/

Thanks

Attachments

• crazy (1).jpg
    915.1 KB · Views: 12

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @JamesColin

I'm sorry to hear that. We've made a change to your workflow to prevent you from posting the same video more than once. Please take a look now.

JamesColin

Hello, what you did is add a filter so that the workflow can run only if the video's published date is the same as the current day date.
Don't you think that it is an amateur fix ?
Seriously ?
Don't you want to dig in, why the trigger is acting crazily suddenly ? No ?

Supreme

Staff member
Hello, what you did is add a filter so that the workflow can run only if the video's published date is the same as the current day date.
Don't you think that it is an amateur fix ?
The has been forwarded to the integration team and they are currently looking into it.

And the filter which we have added is just a workaround to avoid such instances for now.

Once we have any update on the issue we will let you know.

JamesColin

Ok, thank you it is reassuring.
Unfortunately, just like the first time it happened, the bug lasted a day or two and isn't happening anymore.
So that'll make it hard for the integration team to find out the cause.
It might be happening to another user right now, and it could appear again for me in a month or two.
Hard to fix bugs like these.

Supreme

Staff member
Unfortunately, just like the first time it happened, the bug lasted a day or two and isn't happening anymore.
I'm really sorry to hear that you're dealing with this problem again. We've sent it to our technical team, and they're working hard to fix it. We'll let you know if there's any progress or if we need to change anything.

In the meantime, we suggest using the Filter action step to help prevent this from happening again.

JamesColin

Thank you I have subscribed to notifications of this bug just out of curiosity to see how reactive youtube api support is. :)