• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Looping through Channel IDs to feed into YouTube New Video in Channel with Video URL workflow

Hi
I have created a workflow that checks for new videos being uploaded to numerous YouTube channels and then sends the data of any new videos onto a Pabbly webhook and then into Google Sheets.

Everything works fine but I doubt I have created it in the most efficient way. Currently, I have a separate workflow for each Channel where each workflow is identical except for the Channel ID:

Screenshot 2024-02-08 at 21.05.10.png

Screenshot 2024-02-08 at 21.05.33.png

What I'd like to be able to do/think I should do is have one workflow that 'loops' through a list of Channel IDs (maybe from a list in Google Sheets) on a scheduled basis (daily) and feeds the individual Channel IDs into the YouTube Action.

Is this possible and, if so, can someone give guidance on how?

Thanks

Fagun Shah

Current mapping of values is not possible in triggers, so this usecase is not possible.

What you have setup is the only way for now.