• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Youtube Upload using Channel ID

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. I'm unable to upload a Youtube video to the correct Brand Channel. I have three channels connected to my Account and the Channel I'm trying to upload to is not the default channel for this user. The user does have the rights to upload to the channel in the GUI at least.

The issue is related to the Task "YouTube : Upload Video (Beta)". Tests using "YouTube : Get Channel Stats" it works as it should. It uses and retrieves the correct information from the Channel ID provided ( tried both static string and variable with the same result ).

How to reproduce:
1. Use Task "YouTube : Get Channel Stats" with Channel ID "UCu0jho7Bc7EPF2-6709djng". Results returned is correct.
2. Use Task "YouTube : Upload Video (Beta)" with Channel ID "UCu0jho7Bc7EPF2-6709djng". Upload begins... ( to the wrong Channel ID UCPKOz39RceBbW_IOp2K_z3A )

It only uploads to the connected accounts' Default Channel and not the provided Channel ID.
PS. The Channel ID drop down isn't containing all Channels for the User ( Only the default channel ). What displays isn't the Channel ID either but the name.

Please advise on how to upload to the correct channel.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.