• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Successfully authorised youtube but could not detect Channel ID

sssss

Hi so I tried to create an automation to upload video to Youtube.

I have successfully add connection to my Youtube channel but it wont detect my Channel ID. Any solutions?

Screen Shot 2023-06-15 at 11.13.45.jpg

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @sssss

If the YouTube channel ID is not displayed when attempting to connect your YouTube channel to Pabbly for automatic video sharing, you can try the following steps:

1. Go to your YouTube channel's homepage. Click on your channel icon or profile picture in the top right corner.
2. Select "Settings" from the dropdown menu.
3. In the left sidebar, click on "Advanced settings."
4. Scroll down to the "Channel settings" section.
5. Look for the "Channel ID" field. If it is not displayed, click on the "Show" button or link next to it.
6. The Channel ID should now be visible. It typically starts with "UC" followed by a combination of letters and numbers.
7. Copy the Channel ID and use it to connect your YouTube channel to Pabbly for automatic video sharing.

If you still cannot locate the Channel ID using the above method, you may need to reach out to YouTube support for further assistance.