• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Cannot delete/edit Google Sheets sheet created by Pabbly "create spreadsheet"

calvs777

Hello! My flow:
- Connect Google Sheets
- Create spreadsheet which I will call "spreadsheet new" (also required to name a sheet, which I named "new sheet")
- Copy sheet (named "old sheet") from an existing Google sheet to "spreadsheet new"
"spreadsheet new" now has two sheets, "new sheet" and "old sheet"
I want to delete "new sheet" but it doesn't seem to exist! "list sheets" command does not list "new sheet". I have tried to hardcode the name and reference "new sheet" (from the create spreadsheet data) but I get an error code 400 with message "invalid value". "new sheet" is not in the drop down menu either when I try to delete.
When I check the Google sheets, the sheet "new sheet" is indeed there.
Any help would be much appreciated!

P

PabblyMember4

Hey @calvs777

We have checked the workflow and found that you are statically giving the Sheet name in the Select Sheet column. You have to map it from the step no 2. Kindly map the sheet id from the step no 2 and then delete it.

1664283371581.png

calvs777

Thanks for your quick reply. As mentioned in my original post, I have tried to reference the sheet ID (from the Create Spreadsheet step) and even sheet name. I'm still getting error 400. If possible, can you check my flow again? Thanks.

Attachments

• image_2022-09-27_202358048.png
    image_2022-09-27_202358048.png
    27.3 KB · Views: 44
P

PabblyMember4

Hey @calvs777

It seems like you have already deleted the sheet with the id 581718468. Could you please recapture the response from Formloo and then recapture the response in step2? Then you will get the Spreadsheet and sheet id respectively.

After getting both the values you need to map it in all the steps and sheet id in the Delete Sheet action step.
Kindly follow the above steps and let us know if you have any questions or comments.

calvs777

Thanks again for your reply. As per your message I recaptured the response from Formaloo and then in the Delete Sheet step I repactured the sheet (it still is the same ID).

calvs777

Thanks again for your help! Yes, recapturing step 2 (create spreadsheet) created a new sheet ID which I can now use to delete. I believe I had recaptured everything already but I guess I forgot to recapture that step. I believe what I learned is to recapture everything when I make a change.

Is this a place where I can ask for a feature request? For Google Sheets can you add "Create a Spreadsheet from a Template" or a "Copy Spreadsheet"? This will save us time and effort. Thanks!