• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Cannot upload to Dropbox - path not found

akudinov

trying to upload a google drive file to dropbox - to /Apps/Otter and keep getting path_not_found - see sshot below. I am sure Dropbox has that path - see another sshot below. What's up with that?

1620097077839.png

1620097149011.png

rfchong

Hello,
I'm having a similar issue. It used to work before. In the above reply, I don't think that URL should be publicly accessible. There is a connection established to dropbox and the same userID with the correct privileges is used.

I posted this in another thread, but have not received a reply yet:

==============
Hello,
We've been working with Pabbly Connect for a few months, and things have been going well. However, due to an issue with Dropbox, we had to create a different dropbox account. This Dropbox account is a Business Standard account. There are folders that are shared with team members, and others that are just specific to me. I've created /VR1-New in both, under a folder that is shared by the team, and another one that is not. In both cases, I get "Path not found". Moreover, instead of creating a clone (which I did first) to the working workflow to the older dropbox account, I edited it to add one more step to just upload to the new dropbox account. Now that workflow is messed up because now in both dropbox steps it shows "Path not found". Can you help?

Thanks, R.
==============