• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Can't authenticate Microsoft OneDrive

Mmmk

I can't authenticate Microsoft OneDrive in Pabby Connect. It tries to log into my Miscrosoft account, but then I get this:

1620598784075.png

There must be a setting in perhaps MS that I need to configure?

Attachments

• 1620598716917.png
    1620598716917.png
    7 KB · Views: 51

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
I can't authenticate Microsoft OneDrive in Pabby Connect. It tries to log into my Miscrosoft account, but then I get this:

View attachment 677

There must be a setting in perhaps MS that I need to configure?
We are checking on this and will update you in a while.

Further can you please let us know if you are connecting with personal account or business account of Microsoft OneDrive?

1620634778389.png

Last edited:

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Mmmk

We have checked and tried the Microsoft One Drive authentication and it is working fine.

2021-05-19_13h23_27.png

If you still facing an issue while authenticating, then please open the MS one Drive on another tab and then try to authenticate on Pabbly.

Also while sign-in, you can choose the option as per your comfort.

Moreover, please try this at your end and let us know if that work.

2021-05-19_13h24_32.png

Mmmk

Issue persists. Same issue whilst using MS Edge.. Any other ideas?

Did you see the video? I posted. Thanks

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Mmmk
Yes, I saw the video and thanks for sharing it with us.

Please try to log on to Microsoft One Drive first on one tab and then try to authenticate on another tab through Pabbly Action, in which your account was already logged on the browser.

Else, check in your MS account is there any authentication issue or not.

Mmmk

Have had Microsoft look at the issue. To date, no resolution.

Update: can connect Personal OneDrive.
" " : can not connect Business OneDrive.

Mmmk

1622588989095.png

Integromat has two options, could this be why Pabbly Connect can not connect, as it only caters for the Personal OneDrive, perhaps?

Again, I have integrated with OneDrive on Integromat with no issues.

Please confirm

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
We wi
View attachment 1288

Integromat has two options, could this be why Pabbly Connect can not connect, as it only caters for the Personal OneDrive, perhaps?

Again, I have integrated with OneDrive on Integromat with no issues.

Please confirm
Please allow us some time to check and get back to you.

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
@Mmmk

With the current Onedrive integration, you can only connect your personal account.

We don't have Onedrive integration for a business account as of now. In near future, we will be supporting that as well.

Thanks for your understanding!