• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Capture USSD command within Pabbly automation workflow

Hi Pabbly,

One of the most interesting automation i am searching for now is to capture USSD Command and process it through a pabbly workflow. Forget the response way as it is not a problem and I can send back responses via SMS or Whatsapp. The command(USSD prompt like 123#1) must be captured as normally as it comes via "Email Parser by Pabbly". Please do not go through the Webhook solution as webhooks are not common here.

In fact I contract softwares with NGOs and Microfinance and those structures require "no internet" field based communication. I use SMS syntaxes to perform some useful actions but USSD seems to do better as it does not remain on the phone once sent.

How can Pabbly help me to get this VERY IMPORTANT Future?

Best regards,

Moussa Djibrina

Hey @Advent1.paysah

Can you record a short video on your use case once, since it's not clear how you want to process the data from the webhook?
Hi,

I thank you for your response in which i find a way to complete my question: in fact, not only the ussd command must be captured but also the phone number from which this ussd command originates. To respond to you let me add that my issue is not to process the data further, because i will have just to pass this captured data through another application (within pabbly connect) and then i will be able to reply to the customer. The main issue for which i am asking help is the capability to capture the USSD command including the originated phone number! And if possible, Webhook is not needed as an option because as i explained, Webhook is not common in my business environment. A tool like Email Parser will be more useful.

Regards,

Supreme

Staff member
Can you please record a short video on how you can capture the data on Pabbly Connect and from which application?