• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Changing display name on whatsapp api

Genio

Hello
i just applied to change my whatsapp api name and the new name got approved. How can i use the new name now?

Genio

Hey @Genio

Can you please confirm if you want to change the names of the action steps within your workflow?
Hey @Arshita
No, i want to change my display name in the WhatsApp business api.
I already added a name and its not letting me even thought the name is approved.
As you can see in the picture the new name is approved but i dont know how to change it

1684607998767.png

1684607938170.png

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @Genio

It seems that the issue you are currently facing is not related to Pabbly Connect, and therefore, we are unable to help you in this matter.

In this case, you need to check the issue from the Cloud API support team.