• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Chat-Api has stopped showing information taken from DropDown in RazorPay

zest83

In RazorPay, when choosing a DROPDOWN, the option is not reflected in the WhatsApp message.

Workflow: Razorpay to WhatsApp

All Other tags (Name, Price & Email) show in the whatsApp message - (from the regular text fields) BUT Information from the Dropdown does NOT show.

You will need to do a test at your end to check the same.

This stopped working a few days ago on its own. No idea why!

Payment Link: https://rzp.io/l/MasterProfits

Please advise

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2021-07-25 at 9.33.39 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-07-25 at 9.33.39 PM.jpeg
    77.1 KB · Views: 77
  • Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    33.9 KB · Views: 82
P

Pabblymember11

Hey @zest83

We looked over your concern and found that the entity which you have mapped from your Razorpay's response is changed from your end and that's why it. Please check the entity correctly and then re-map the field in the Chat API. Else everything seems working perfectly fine.

Please check out the following screenshot for better understanding -

2021-07-26_11h19_00.png

zest83

Thanks - I have made the changes. Will know once the customer transacts something next time, if what I did is working or not.

zest83

I need to know... I have used the Router by Pabbly Action to separate the different events.
Can I use the Filter by pabbly action as well instead of Router for Future Razorpay related events?

What is the difference?
Advantage/Disadvanage

URL:

Fagun Shah

I need to know... I have used the Router by Pabbly Action to separate the different events.
Can I use the Filter by pabbly action as well instead of Router for Future Razorpay related events?

What is the difference?
Advantage/Disadvanage

URL:
Filter is like a Single Condition only.

Routers are multiple condition, and all routes with TRUE condition will get executed.

If you only want to check for one product then you are Okay with filter. But if you want to do different things for different products then use router.

zest83

For the same thing, for RazorPay - is there a way to capture payment information as per the Payment Page NAME instead of the amount. OR can we capture amount infomration only as the MAIN Criteria?

Fagun Shah

zest83

Hey @zest83

We looked over your concern and found that the entity which you have mapped from your Razorpay's response is changed from your end and that's why it. Please check the entity correctly and then re-map the field in the Chat API. Else everything seems working perfectly fine.

Please check out the following screenshot for better understanding -

View attachment 2419
Hello,

I have started to get the same error again

I have corrected all the requirement fields.
Just today, i re-did the WebHook for Rs. 499 using a test mode payment on Razorpay.

The test message shows the batch information correctly BUT the minute the customer chooses another date in the dropdown (different from the date which was tested)- the Batch part shows as Blank

Please help
URGENT

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @zest83

We looked over your concerns and it looks like Razorpay might have changed the label of the batch type which you have mapped in the Chat API action step before.

So, as a solution, we would recommend you to re-capture the response of Razorpay and then re-map the fields. Further, re-map the batch label to this from the response "Payload Payment Entity Notes Choose Class".

Also please do check with the Razorpay team and ask them for your Razorpay account, why the webhook parameters keep on changing automatically.

Last edited by a moderator:
P

Pabblymember11

Hey @zest83
we would recommend you to re-capture the response of Razorpay and then re-map the fields. Further, re-map the batch label to this from the response "Payload Payment Entity Notes Choose Class".
Could you please confirm that you have done the above step? If not, please do that as it is required to be done since the webhook parameters are changed as shown in the screenshot below -

1627975472782.png

zest83

So what you are saying is

Choose Class is being captured in the Webhook

But Choose Batch is being captured when the customer makes the payment

Correct?