• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

ChatGPT to Wordpress

Saturday

So, it has happened again. I created a Google Sheet (trigger) to ChatGPT (Action) to Wordpress (Action) to Google Sheets (Action). I created this on April 9th and it worked perfectly. Today, I entered another title in the cell and it did not create complete the task. According to the error message, it had to do with taking it from Wordpress back to Google Sheets. I tried the Google sheets reconnect and it didn't work so I went up the ladder. When I opened the Wordpress Action, the article was showing there but not on my wordpress back office. I hit the Refresh Fields Button. When I did, the Post Type disappeared as well as the Author ID. Refresh, refresh, refresh... no luck.

This is the 2nd website where the exact same thing happened. I don't know what to do? The other website never did get resolved.

Mike

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
It seems like you have deleted the WordPress action step from your workflow. Could you please state the connection you were using when you got that error? Additionally, could you please add the action step back to your workflow?
1713741947304.png