• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

check if an sms was already send during previous check and not send again to the same number

aristosv

I have a workflow that:

- every one hour - eg. 10:00
- reads google calendar events between 11:00 and 12:00
- iterates through the events it finds
- reads the phone number in the summary of each event
- sends an sms reminder for each event.

I need a way to check if an sms was sent to the same phone number during the previous hour check, and not send an sms again to the same phone number, but send an sms to the rest of the numbers.

For example:

- The workflow runs at 10:00 and finds phoneNumber1 at 11:30 and phoneNumber2 at 11:45 and sends an sms to both of them.
- The workflow runs again at 11:00 and finds phoneNumber1 at 12:15 and phoneNumber3 at 12:30.

It should see that it already send an sms to phoneNumber1 during the previous check and send an sms only to phoneNumber3.

How can I do this?

aristosv

isnt there a way to save the number somewhere and then check if an sms was sent to it? It has to be a new feature?