• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How to run an action or set of actions more than once

dodosport

Good Morning,

I'm creating a workflow for my loyalty program that at the end will send an SMS only to customers whom fidelity card points have changed in a day.
So steps that I created are as follow:

1) Trigger is every day at 8:00 AM
2) Make an API call to my CRM that send as answer the list of fidelity cards details at 8:00 AM
3) delay step for 12 hours
4) Make another API call to my CRM that send as answer the list of fidelity cards details at 8:00 PM
5) FILTER step that compares the field "POINTS" from the list of 8:00 AM and the list of 8:00 PM: if the values are different I want to make a step only to those fidelity cards that are the result of this step.

Now I'm facing an issue because I don't how to repeat step 5 to every fidelity card of the lists.

In Zapier there is a step called LOOP that permits to make that step.

Thanks if someone could help me!

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @dodosport

If you're facing an issue, consider using the Iterator action step. It goes through each JSON array one by one until the condition is met. This might just be the solution you're looking for!

1705125589725.png