• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Check Notion Database for Duplicates

EugenWLF

Hey Guys,

I want to use Pabbly to check if a Contact has already Opted In on our Systeme.io platform....and if it has I want to announce my sales team Discord Channel to contact them..and if not I want to create the Contact in my Notion Database.

I have created the filter, the query for the duplicates based on the email ..but I cannot seem to make it work. if you guys can give me a hand I would highly appreciate it..

So if a contact with the same Email address is already exists - send a Discord Message with a certain propriety (WHO) if the same item from the Notion Database.

If it does not exist - then Create it (I have managed to create this part properly)

Could you please help?

Last edited:

EugenWLF

One is to search if there is an existing item with the same address ....and one was for searching the corespondent Sales Agent for that person...but indeed in the end I need the following sequence - to query a Database Item and access it s proprieties if it exists to send them to the discord group

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
I suggest you delete the Filter which is outside the Router.
1710095036219.png

Also, try using this Filter condition in Route 2 of your workflow.
1710095608695.png

EugenWLF

ok...but how do i search a database by their email address...when the email address is just a propriety? Thank you very much btw

Supreme

Staff member
ok...but how do i search a database by their email address...when the email address is just a propriety? Thank you very much btw
Please try using the Query Database action step which will provide you with the desired data in the response.

1710157627562.png