• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Clickfunnels to Thrivecart Integration

When someone purchases a particular product in one of my funnels on Clickfunnels, I want to add them to my Thrivecart Learn Account and give them access to a particular course. Is this possible?

I'm not very good at using Pabbly so please include detailed instructions. I really haven't even been able to use Pabbly much at all because setting up integrations with specific steps (i.e. particular products and funnels) aren't easy to set up. I don't really find much use in overall set ups (i.e. when a customer purchases any product they are added to my Thrivecart learn account). I have multiple products, funnels, and courses so that is to broad for my needs.

Himesh

Hello @jessicaautumn ,

For thrivecart and click funnel you can refer below screenshot
And for video you can refer their YouTube channel

If you still unable to understand it you can dm me we can have free zoom call. FYI I'm not from pabbly connect team I'm automation freelancer who helps other pabbly connect users.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-10-01-20-56-43-800_com.android.chrome-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-10-01-20-56-43-800_com.android.chrome-edit.jpg
    443.3 KB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot_2024-10-01-20-58-33-063_com.android.chrome-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-10-01-20-58-33-063_com.android.chrome-edit.jpg
    158.2 KB · Views: 1
I've looked at can't find anything for this particular set up. And I need it to be more specific. This way only would add all new purchasers for any funnel on Clickfunnels (I have many funnels) to all of my courses on Thrivecart (I have quite a few).

Himesh

You can use custom API if you don't find any solution for the same..

Or you can request to add your API here