• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

ClickUp Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

AskYVi

There are a few things that are bothersome with the ClickUp Integration:
Why do I have to assign a tag?? (I don't even use tags)
Why do I have to choose a priority? (Again, I don't use priority ever)
Also, Why is assignee required too??? (in my case I don't need an assignee and it just pollutes my ClickUp)

P

PabblyMember3

There are a few things that are bothersome with the ClickUp Integration:
Why do I have to assign a tag?? (I don't even use tags)
Why do I have to choose a priority? (Again, I don't use priority ever)
Also, Why is assignee required too??? (in my case I don't need an assignee and it just pollutes my ClickUp)
Could you please tell us the concerned action name of the ClickUp integration. I will check the possibilities in their API.

AskYVi

Looks like tags are not required anymore - it doesn't show required and I tested it without a tag and worked like a charm.

Priority doesn't have an empty field - so that we could ignore the priority flag.
Same with assignee - just an empty field there would be great
I know both of these are possible in other tools, so the API should allow for it

I am also having trouble choosing the right status as it seems to pull in all statuses and I don't know which is the right status for that space

The automation is
YouTube New Video in Channel
to
ClickUp Create task with Custom Field

AskYVi

I renamed that specific status to be able to find it, and it doesn't show.
So something is not pulling in right

P

PabblyMember3

Looks like tags are not required anymore - it doesn't show required and I tested it without a tag and worked like a charm.

Priority doesn't have an empty field - so that we could ignore the priority flag.
Same with assignee - just an empty field there would be great
I know both of these are possible in other tools, so the API should allow for it

I am also having trouble choosing the right status as it seems to pull in all statuses and I don't know which is the right status for that space

The automation is
YouTube New Video in Channel
to
ClickUp Create task with Custom Field
We have made the required changes in the action. As far as the statuses listing in the field is concerned, I would like to inform you that, the API allows to pull only the space associated statuses there, but you can input your own status manually.

For more information, please refer this thread link: https://forum.pabbly.com/threads/clickup-status-not-updating.205/#post-802

AskYVi

your link shows as: You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.

and see loom for issue walkthrough

P

PabblyMember3

your link shows as: You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.

and see loom for issue walkthrough
Thanks for sharing the video, let us review this and will also check your workflow once. we will get back to you.

AskYVi

Any update?I was ready to record a YouTube video on this...
If you can't do it in gonna have to feature zapier.

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
Please map the field in this way in ClickUp "Create Task with Custom Field" action event. This should work out.

1620126076953.png

Status
Not open for further replies.