• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Clickup task name error

Status
Not open for further replies.

mamoru

Hello,

I would like to create Clickup task from Email parser. But I met "Task name invalid" error when I mapped Task name from "Subject" in the Email parser.

Flow: Email parser > Clickup

Response in the Email parser.

1702057280343.png

Clickup task name assignment.

1702057210572.png

Response.

1702057065107.png

Could you help take a look at it?

Thanks,

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @mamoru,

Please note that in the Assignee ID field, you need to select the assignee that is already present in your ClickUp account.
1702061454253.png

If you want to map an assignee, you need to map the Assignee ID, not the Assignee Name.
1702061673518.png

Status
Not open for further replies.