• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Client Unable to delete credit card, system not switching existing subscriptions to new card when added, system failing invoice when gateway connected

vortek

Client added a new card but system allowed her to add the same card in twice and is not allowing her to delete. Other clients also complaining of inability to remove their credit card and security of the system deleting personal data. I replicated that it states the card is deleted but still shows. This bug needs to addressed as soon as you can.

https://marketing.dubb.com/v/16QeCH

Also same client system not switching existing subscriptions to new card when added. She added the new card but the system failed to switch existing subscriptions to the new payment method and fails auto payment saying "payment method not present". So do we have to manually change the billing for each subscription if a client adds a new card? I manually selected the new card and tried to charge her, and even when I did that the system now fails saying "gateway not present" even though it is connected fine.

https://marketing.dubb.com/v/xSEciA

System is getting really buggy, anyone else seeing this?

V

Vipin Mishra

Hello Vortek,

We would like to inform you that your issue has been resolved now your user can delete their card from the client portal.

You can update the Card for your User from your end through the Subscription page by which the card will get update directly to this Subscription so that Your user can directly pay through this card in their Invoice for this subscription and recurring payment will be charged automatically from this new card.

Steps to update card for user :
1. Go to the Subscription then Click on Mail Id of the customer so you will reach to the Subscription Information Page.
2. Choose Radio Box of the card through the available cards of your user from which your user want to pay for the next payment.
3. Then Click on the update button then card will get update for the next payment.

1645525517456.png

You can also add card through the Upgrade /Downgrade subscription option

1. Click on upgrade /downgrade option Then You can Choose Credit card option.
2. From her you can update card by hitting the Save button.

1645525652822.png

vortek

Thanks for answering the first part of the question and editing that bug, was able to delete the cards. However rest of issue not fixed, please rewatch second video. I went through the upgrade assigned the new card, and still getting gateway not found despite it being active and other new charges going through. Please watch the video again and see why it is not charging through the gateway and why I am getting the gateway error. Invoice #67 and #68 both have same issue.
1645543367087.png

vortek

Client keeps getting dunning emails another one today as this is now going over a week that this has been there. Why am I continually getting payments via the gateway and this subscription is throwing errors? I need it fixed or some acknowledgement that it is being worked!

V

Vipin Mishra

Hello There!

We would like to inform you that the issue has been resolved from our end so we request you to please check this once at your end whether it is working fine and please inform us on this.

V

Vipin Mishra

Hello There!

We would like to inform you that we have collected charges for INV-68, the upcoming renewal payment for this subscription will deducted automatically according to the next billing date of this subscription
Also, This issue is occurred, as you have deleted the gateway that was associated with this subscription.
So we request you to please make sure that the Gateway will not get Deleted otherwise the recurring transactions attached to this payment Gateway will not work automatically and you will get the same error.

vortek

Another client another issue this morning now my clients are getting Testing emails from random people from your system and are starting to complain, this needs to be fixed now! There is a Gateway in there for Stripe, I need that applied to all existing Stripe subscriptions I do not know what is going on. Obviously there is a gateway issue with your system that someone was trying to test, it should NEVER go to an active client. You are eroding the trust with my clients and my trust with you is eroding too, this needs to be addressed in a more timely fashion. https://marketing.dubb.com/v/33xdnW

V

Vipin Mishra

Hello There!

We would like to schedule a call with you or your team so that we can understand your requirement and assist you better.

So we request you to please indicate your preferred time on Wednesday.

Our team will be available from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm IST on Wednesday.

Regards,
Vipin