SubscriptionSubscriptions are created automatically after successful payment and can also be created manually in case of offline payment by clicking on the 'Add Subscription’ button.
To go subscription from your Pabbly Subscription Billing account click on 'Subscription', it will open the subscription section as shown below:
- Live Subscription Amount:
This shows the total live subscriptions count and the amount with total number of subscriptions for a selected date range.
- One Time Payment:
This shows the total one time live subscriptions count and the amount for a selected date range.
- Recurring Payment:
This shows the total recurring live subscriptions count and the amount for a selected date range.
- Cancelled Amount:
This shows the total cancelled subscriptions count and the amount for a selected date range.
- Pending Amount:
This shows the total pending subscriptions count whose payment is not made and the amount for a selected date range.
1. Via Checkout page:
How To Add A New Subscription Via Checkout Page?
When a user or customer utilizes the checkout page to purchase your products and services, they will be automatically added as your customer and subscribed to your services once they successfully make the payment.
After clicking the checkout button, the user will be redirected to the checkout page, enabling them to make the payment and complete the subscription purchase, thereby successfully creating the subscription.
After the successful payment, the subscription is generated, as illustrated below:
How To Add A New Subscription Manually/Offline?
From your Pabbly Subscription Billing account click on 'Subscription', it will open the subscription section, now click on 'Add Subscription' to manually create a subscription.
NOTE: To manually add the subscription for any user, he first need to be added as your customer, so that you can create a subscription for that particular user.
After clicking on 'Add Subscription' below page will be displayed where you can create subscription by entering the required details. Click on save to add the subscription.
Details to be filled for adding the subscription:
- Customer Email: You can add a new subscription for existing customers.
- Email To: Send email notification to the customer’s id informing about the new subscription.
- Select Product: Select the product for which you want to create a subscription for your customer.
- Select Plan: Select the plan for which you want to create a subscription for your customer.
- Subscription Term Start on: The subscription will start on this date.
- Add Subscription Reason: Add the subscription reason here. This will be displayed in the subscription table and also on the individual subscription page. This can be used for future reference.
- Payment Method: Offline Payment / Create Invoice and Credit Card. The credit card option works only with the Stripe gateway, either to add a new card or to display existing cards.
- Payment Term: The payment term period defines the time period within which the customer has to make payment for the subscription . For example, if you select net 15 that means your customer has 15 more days to make the payment from the subscription billing date. Similarly for Net 30, Net 45, Net 60.
The offline subscription will be created and it will be displayed like this:
Now that you've manually added the subscription for your customer, the system will automatically send an invoice to the customer, including a payment link. This allows them to conveniently pay for their subscription.
Once you've shared the invoice link with the customer, and they've completed the payment, the invoice status will be changed to 'paid,' and the subscription status will changed to 'live.'