• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Cannot Manage or Delete Any of My Credit Cards Old or New

AbnRgr

I am in my Payments.Pabbly Account and Added a New Credit Card for my Purchases with the intent to Delete another Card. I am Unable to Manage the New Card or the Old One that I need to Delete. There are no option when you click the card. (See Screenshot)

This has been an issue before for others it appears.

Thank you in advance for your assistance,

Chris

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-11-27 131316.png
    Screenshot 2023-11-27 131316.png
    36.6 KB · Views: 39

AbnRgr

Thank you Adeel for such a fast response. Please Delete The United States card ending in "09"

For future reference, how will I be able to manage other cards if I add them?

I plan to purchase other recurring services from Pabbly that will not be Lifetime types, however I would still like to know how or if I will be able to manage my Credit Cards in my current account going forward.

Thank you again, please advise when the card is removed. I appreciate it.

Chris

Akarshi

Staff member
Hey,

We hope your concern has been answered over email, in case of any other queries feel free to reach out.

Regards