• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Downside of Pabbly Connect.. Please AutoRefresh!

martha

For example, I experience unnecessary trouble when I create new custom fields in activecampaign,
1. not only wont the appear in pabbly in existing workflows
2. When I refresh the Task (ActiveCampaign Update/Create Contact Api Call) to see the new fields - existing mapping for example of tags get lost!
3. I had even worst cases where I got pabbly errors where mapping totally got chaotic like the wasnt mapped to the email field anymore and lots of bad mapping happened - without my having changed anything on my workflow - all because I added custom fields to ActiveCampaign

Feedback and Summary:

I see a huge Downside to Pabbly right now, we are an onlinebusiness with lost of workflows and we simple dont have the time and want to reupdate all single ActiveCampaign Update/Create or Create Contact Api Calls by Hand only to avoid false mapping during automations, also for working with pabbly it would be very beneficial if the Task is updated automatically so you can work with it seamlessly without having to refresh it and loose existing mapping at the same time - which if you didnt get it create bad mistakes in your automation workflow - happend to us.

Its simply not coded well and holds big potential for mistakes and failures! As a User and Customer i urge you to please clean and upgrade your Code of PabblyConnect so third party tasks gets refreshed automatically without losing its mapped connections. You do yourself a Favour, Trust Me;)

I could have attached lots of Screenshots of cases of pabbly failing due to what I described here, but I think a lot of Pabbly User might expierenced similar things and you get the point. Btw I am a Coder and Developer Myself so.. again do Yourself and your Users and Customer a favour.

By the way, this text editor has a bug where it automatically condenses or collapses the content, eliminating intentional line breaks and spacing when hit the delete Key. This results in a bad readable text format, even when I try to space out sections for better readability. The editor is stripping away any blank lines I add.

Added them in now agian for the X Time.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @martha,

We greatly appreciate your suggestions. Our ongoing effort is to enhance the product experience for our users, and valuable feedback such as yours significantly aids us in achieving this goal. Your insights have been shared with our development team, who will thoroughly consider the suggested platform improvements.

Once again, thank you!