• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How Do You Retrieve New Fields for an ActiveCampaign Deal?

Hello,

I have an existing workflow that creates a New Deal in ActiveCampaign.

I have added some new Custom Fields in ActiveCampaign. How do I make the current Create a Deal step in Pabbly retrieve the new custom fields?

It seems that previously, there was a button or a link to retrieve new custom fields. I've tried clicking the "Refresh to fetch new items" button beside the Owner field, but it did not retrieve the new custom fields. I also tried clicking the Connected button and reconnecting the account, but it did not bring in the new custom fields.

If I Create a New Step and Select ActiveCampaign>>Create a Deal, then the new fields do appear.

FYI - One of the new ActiveCampaign Custom Fields is Bookbub, in case you get it to refresh and want to confirm that the new ActiveCampaign fields are brought in.

Help?

Thanks!
Shea Oliver

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hey @SheaOliver,

Please grant me access to your workflow by adding me as a team member. This will allow me to gain a better understanding of your issue.
Once you have added me as a Team Member, do let us know the name of your workflow.
Email: [email protected]
Also, remember to revoke access once your query has been resolved.

Attaching a video for your reference:

Hey @SheaOliver,

Please grant me access to your workflow by adding me as a team member. This will allow me to gain a better understanding of your issue.
Once you have added me as a Team Member, do let us know the name of your workflow.
Email: [email protected]
Also, remember to revoke access once your query has been resolved.

Attaching a video for your reference:

I have granted you access to the workflow.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
We were unable to find the custom fields you mentioned. I would suggest you make a new connection with your ActiveCampaign account and try again.
1686244426229.png

1686244527696.png

Yes, I mentioned that I could do that in my initial inquiry.

What happened to the ability to get new custom fields in an existing step. I did this a number of time before. I believe it was a button or link that refreshed the fields.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
In some instances, if the connection is outdated and changes occur in the backend of the third-party application, you might have to re-authenticate your connection with that application to ensure that your fields become visible.

What happened to the ability to get new custom fields in an existing step. I did this a number of time before. I believe it was a button or link that refreshed the fields.
In certain applications, the custom fields depend on the choice of field above. In these cases, we simply press the refresh button to get the updated custom fields. This won't work in this instance.
1686260633541.png