• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Status Lead Change in Close.io

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,
Im trying to create a workflow so everytime a lead in Close.io gets changed from Lead > BadFit a tag gets added in Activecampaign as Bad Fit.

I am already using my close.io in many other workflows and it works well.

Workflow
I choose Close.io as the starting trigger.

Leadstatus change.

When i press on save and send test request.

I go to close.io and i change the leadstatus of a lead. but this info never gets sent to pabbly it just says waiting for response.

Screenshot 2023-09-20 at 18.07.36.png

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @raulmorenob,

Please follow the steps provided in the video shared below to establish a new connection with your Close account (disregard the action event). Afterward, click on 'Save & Send Test Request' and perform a test submission by changing the lead status.
1695246904841.png

ok thank you, it fund the change of lead but it doesn't give me the email of the lead so i can use it for active campaign. you can see this in this short video here.

ok, but now i can't get the contact id for activemcapaign. I can only choose emails that start with the A, and the sample contact's email address starts with an E.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
By using the 'Search Contact' action event, we can see that the contact you are trying to update is not in your ActiveCampaign account, which is why it's not listed in the 'Update Contact' action event Contact ID field.

Status
Not open for further replies.