• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Cloning workflows with an email parser

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @eriksande

Following the workflow cloning process, could you kindly confirm whether you have configured the Email Parser PC mail hook in your Gmail account, as this step is necessary after cloning the workflow?

eriksande

Hi ... yes, I understand all of those steps (I've used the parser previously). I just want to know the most effective/efficient way to clone the ones I've already set up (and for the clone to have it's own unique mailhook address). I have a bunch of these to do, and am hoping I don't have to set up each "clone" from scratch in order to get a unique address. Thx

Supreme

Staff member
After you've copied the workflow, you don't have to start from scratch and create the whole thing again. But, make sure to set up the Email Parser one more time, as it's important for linking your mailbox to the workflow.