• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

CODE 3008

Code 3008 - Shopify to Zoho Books ( Customer & Invoice Creation)

Hi, my workflow can create a new customer or identify the existing customer before making an invoice, but for a new customer it gives an error at the very last stage of creating an invoice.

Error Code 3008. The Customer field can neither be blank nor incorrect. Please enter the correct customer. I see the customer is created successfully.

Hi Arshil,
Thanks for the reply, that issue is resolved.
I am badly stuck to get multiple line items into a single invoice, we get 1-8 product orders in a single invoice, how to move that automatically.
I tried using line itemiser, iterator, but of no help. There are no videos, where it shows the use of line itemiser or iterator from shopify to zoho books.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Please disable 'Simple Response', then click on 'Re-Capture Webhook Response' and place a new order to capture the order details in JSON format.
1729632490183.png

Then, you can add a Line Itemizer to your workflow to get comma-separated values, which you can map to the Zoho Books action step.