• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Conect gmail with email parser to excel

Hi I dont receive the code to link email parser with gmail. I have tried several times following your tutorial.
But the code verification dosn´t arrive to the body text, can you tell me how to get it?

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @santitanio.pro,

Based on your workflow, I can see that you have already captured the test email, which is a step after capturing the code, as shown in the video attached below at the 9:54 mark.

I don’t understand very well your answer. The verification code comes after you test rigth? So what I did wrong?
The code is not include in the body text. Is only the body of the email inside.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
The verification code comes before the step of capturing test emails. You haven't done anything wrong, as you're already able to capture the emails.
1691009353768.png