Connect Existing WhatsApp Business Account via Partner Business ID Without Facebook Login

Status: Open · Asked by Hossein Daraj on · 0 views

Hossein Daraj — Question ·

Hello Pabbly Chatflow Support Team,

I need your assistance connecting an existing WhatsApp Business Account (WABA) to Pabbly Chatflow.

My current situation:

  1. My Meta Business Portfolio was successfully created and is managed using my Instagram account, with full administrative access.

  2. My WhatsApp Business Account and a dedicated phone number are already added to Meta WhatsApp Manager.

  3. My personal Facebook account has long-standing advertising and business-management restrictions, and Meta no longer offers an option to appeal them.

  4. As a result, I cannot complete Facebook Embedded Signup or create a Meta Developer App under the existing Business Portfolio.

  5. I have created a Pabbly Chatflow account and want to start with the free plan.

My questions:

  1. Can I connect my existing WABA to Pabbly Chatflow by assigning Pabbly as a partner using your official Meta Partner Business ID, without Facebook Embedded Signup?

  2. If yes, please provide your official Partner Business ID and the minimum permissions required.

  3. Can Pabbly complete the technical onboarding and API connection without requiring access through my restricted personal Facebook account?

  4. Can this be done on the free plan, without a paid subscription or credit card?

  5. Will the process preserve ownership of my existing WABA and its registered phone number without deleting, transferring, or recreating them?

  6. If Partner Business ID sharing is not supported, what official alternative do you recommend for this situation?

My intended use:

I am developing an AI-assisted poultry farm management system to receive WhatsApp messages, analyze farm reports, extract daily mortality figures, inventory receipts, expenses, and attached documents, and store the results in a searchable database.

I also have a separate personal WhatsApp number containing important business groups and historical conversations. This number must remain completely untouched.

My immediate goal is to test the dedicated WhatsApp number with Pabbly Chatflow safely, without affecting my existing WhatsApp accounts.

Please provide a step-by-step solution compatible with my current Meta Business setup.

Thank you.

Back to all forum threads · Log in to reply