• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Connect HubSpot using pabbly api

Joechew

I’m trying to connect HubSpot via pabbly api. However HubSpot stop giving api. How do I go about it connecting the api?

Attachments

• FCF33594-DB21-4C24-B83B-C2A5648AA1F7.jpeg
    FCF33594-DB21-4C24-B83B-C2A5648AA1F7.jpeg
    216.8 KB · Views: 53
  • 85ACC96B-492C-4A4F-AE8F-9C4FC4455CE5.jpeg
    85ACC96B-492C-4A4F-AE8F-9C4FC4455CE5.jpeg
    84.3 KB · Views: 53

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Joechew

As we can see from your respective workflow, the API key that you have passed might not be a valid format.

Further, we have done some changes in the action step and it is working.

Joechew

Hey @Joechew

As we can see from your respective workflow, the API key that you have passed might not be a valid format.

Further, we have done some changes in the action step and it is working.
As attached in the previous post there is no way i can get an api from hubspot. do you have any guide to link it up? i think it requires oauth authorisation integrations rather than the outdated api now.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Joechew

As per HubSpot's new API, it gets authorized with OAuth 2.0 and which cannot be established on the API by Pabbly action step.

So, if you have any specific requirement with any of the action event of HubSpot then you can post the request here -
Our integration team will look into it and add the action event accordingly.