• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Push GHL meetings into HubSpot

Hello, I've created a webhook in GHL that posts the data from new contact appointments. I want to pass this on to HubSpot so we can replicate the meeting there. I'm using the Create Meeting Engagement action. Here are the steps I have:

Webhook
Search contact in HubSpot (the contact is created in HubSpot via another workflow when the contact is initially created in GHL)
Format start and end date and time
Create a meeting engagement

I originally had everything working except for the user assignment, but now, no matter what I do, I get this error, even after removing almost every field except those required:

"Invalid input JSON on line 1, column 4: Illegal unquoted character ((CTRL-CHAR, code 9)): has to be escaped using backslash to be included in string value"

Here's a link to the original workflow that was mostly working and then stopped working:

Here's a link to a new test workflow with almost none of the fields populated but throwing the same error:

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @virtualinfosys,

You are supposed to map the Associated Contact IDs within the square brackets.
1711825277953.png

n the Assigned To field, you need to map the owner ID instead of their email address.
1711825366321.png

I have made the necessary changes on your behalf, which seems to have fixed the issue.

1711825459717.png

Thanks @ArshilAhmad for the input. It still isn't working as it is now throwing the same error when I am checking it via the Workflow history as shown below:

1711991986660.png

1711992001659.png

Statuserror
MessageInvalid input JSON on line 1, column 4: Illegal unquoted character ((CTRL-CHAR, code 9)): has to be escaped using backslash to be included in string value
CorrelationId89ffec26-9792-407d-a241-1ea58c7de1d5

Could you please check back and resolve the issue please.

Supreme

Staff member
Please select either true or false in the Is Active field and then attempt again; the process should function as expected.

1712038779369.png

Hello, We have resolved the previous issue and now we are stuck with a new one:

We want this workflow to create a meeting in HubSpot no matter if the contact is already in HubSpot or not. In the Step
2. HubSpot CRM : Search a Contact:
We want to have an option where it allows to create a new contact in HubSpot if not found in the search. How can we do that?

Here is the workflow:

I have tried using Route in another clone of this workflow here but stuck at filter to work properly:

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @virtualinfosys

You can set up the Router action step to define the logic for when there is a contact present and when there isn't. This will control the workflow processing when the "Create a Meeting Engagement" action step is executed.

Please check the second part of the video to use the Router logic on your workflow.

Thanks, I am able to make it work using the Route but the problem now is that contact is being created in Hubspot but no meeting is created and also contact owner isn't being assigned. I've checked the workflow history and it shows no problem there.

Here is the link to workflow Histroy:
I don't understand why meeting is not created be it existing contact route or new contact?

It did create a meeting only once when I re capture the triggering webhook.

Attachments

• connect.pabbly.com_task_history_filter_status=applied&filter_by_workflow_id=IjU3NjUwNTZiMDYzZT...png
    connect.pabbly.com_task_history_filter_status=applied&filter_by_workflow_id=IjU3NjUwNTZiMDYzZT...png
    169.9 KB · Views: 10

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @virtualinfosys

We can inspect from your task history and the mapped values in the 'Create Meeting Engagement' that due to the missing Contact ID, the action step is unable to create the meeting in HubSpot.

Immediately after creating the contact in the 'Create Contact Router,' the search contact step is unable to find the contact.

Therefore, please map the Contact Id from the 'Create Contact' action step either by reconfiguring it or by passing a new contact to obtain the Contact ID from that action step.

1713427956080.png

OK, The problem of meeting not created is only New Contact Route 2. I tried mapping Contact ID from "Create Contact Step" but it is now allowing here is the screenshot:
1713513152253.png

It shows status as error but in the actual run it does return the contact ID as shown here:
1713513245245.png

How can I map that ID in the create meeting Engagement step?

Supreme

Staff member
I have added the Delay action step in between the create and search contact action steps. So it will get the Contact ID from the Search action step accordingly.

Please give it a try now.

I have added the Delay action step in between the create and search contact action steps. So it will get the Contact ID from the Search action step accordingly.

Please give it a try now.

I have tested and is is suspiciously adding "a" with every email address user inputs which is causing the step of "Create a contact to fail"
Here are the screenshots:
1713773987963.png

1713774015967.png

Attachments

• 1713773987963.png
    1713773987963.png
    19.1 KB · Views: 5

Supreme

Staff member
I have tested and is is suspiciously adding "a" with every email address user inputs which is causing the step of "Create a contact to fail"
I have removed the extra 'a' from your email address field which was filled, I hope the workflow should work.

Please give it a try and let us know.

1713783378143.png

I have removed the extra 'a' from your email address field which was filled, I hope the workflow should work.

Please give it a try and let us know.

View attachment 41229
Thank You, Now the meeting and contact are creating as desired, the only issue remain is the contact owner not being assigned in HubSpot. I tried adding 1 Minute wait before Create a Meeting action but it didn't work? Should I be doing it in the contact creation step for "New Contact Route"