• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Connect Marquiz with Active Campaign

Eugen

Hello
I want to connect Marquiz with AC but for some reason it wont work...
I saw the other post in the forum about Marquiz but it did not help much.

As you can see from the image attached, I have no data in the Response field... Even though it is mapped correctly.

This is the first part of the issue.
As for the next step how do I add this new lead to my AC list but the list does not show up, even though I put the correct credentials...

Please help

Thank you

Attachments

• Screenshot.png
    Screenshot.png
    154.6 KB · Views: 75
  • Screenshot 2021-04-02 at 17.07.06.png
    Screenshot 2021-04-02 at 17.07.06.png
    176.2 KB · Views: 71
P

PabblyMember3

Hello
I want to connect Marquiz with AC but for some reason it wont work...
I saw the other post in the forum about Marquiz but it did not help much.

As you can see from the image attached, I have no data in the Response field... Even though it is mapped correctly.

This is the first part of the issue.
As for the next step how do I add this new lead to my AC list but the list does not show up, even though I put the correct credentials...

Please help

Thank you
Hey Eugen,

I just checked the Marquiz application inside Pabbly Connect, Right now, it has only one trigger i.e. New Lead available there and you can get the lead whenever it will be added to your Marquiz account and pass it to the ActiveCampaign as action.

I would like to know, which app you are using where you are getting the blank response?

Attachments

• Pabbly Connect (5).png
    Pabbly Connect (5).png
    72.4 KB · Views: 77

Eugen

Trigger is Marquiz

Fisrt Action is Active Campagin set to Create/Update a contact. This works fine. It lacks however, the option to add an existing tag.
This would be a GREAT addition!

Second one is Active Campaign to Add Contact to a list. This is where I have a problem... There is No list I can select from my AC account so... I cannot add my contact to that list.

Thank you

P

PabblyMember3

Trigger is Marquiz

Fisrt Action is Active Campagin set to Create/Update a contact. This works fine. It lacks however, the option to add an existing tag.
This would be a GREAT addition!

Second one is Active Campaign to Add Contact to a list. This is where I have a problem... There is No list I can select from my AC account so... I cannot add my contact to that list.

Thank you
I've just checked the API documentation, we did not find to add a tag while Creating/Updating a Contact there. However, you can make use of the following steps just after the Create/Update Contact step in your Workflow:

1. Get Tags (Retrieve all the existing tags)
2. Add Tag to a Contact

Regarding the second one, can you share the screenshot, as I have checked the module is working fine at our end.

Eugen

Thank you for your answer.
Hoewever, it is somewhat incomplete as there are no clear steps as to HOW to use the Get Gats or Add Tag to a Contact...

I searched your YT channel and got no luck..

Regarding Tags:
1) Get Tags
If I go with this option, there is no clear process :(
IT asks for limit... What should I put in that field?

If I leave both fields empty, I get nothing in the "Value" field....
If I put some numbers... Again I get nothing in the value field...
Either way.. It has nothing to do with what I want, namely, either pull tags from my AC account or add tags to it...

2) Create a Tag
Do I add the tag I want and it will create a new tag in AC for me, or do I add an existing tag, which I already have in AC?
For tag type... Im guessing is : Client

After doing this step and test it, I get nothing in the Value box. Its empty...

As for Adding contact to list...
After I connect with my AC Account, it wont pull my AC lists...
They don't appear...

I really appreciate all the awesome work you and and at the same time, I am looking forward to making this work without having to ask at each step :)

Thank you

Attachments

• Get Tags.png
    Get Tags.png
    187.5 KB · Views: 73
  • create.png
    create.png
    153 KB · Views: 73
  • Screenshot 2021-04-06 at 16.22.24.png
    Screenshot 2021-04-06 at 16.22.24.png
    188.5 KB · Views: 81
P

PabblyMember3

Thank you for your answer.
Hoewever, it is somewhat incomplete as there are no clear steps as to HOW to use the Get Gats or Add Tag to a Contact...

I searched your YT channel and got no luck..

Regarding Tags:
1) Get Tags
If I go with this option, there is no clear process :(
IT asks for limit... What should I put in that field?

If I leave both fields empty, I get nothing in the "Value" field....
If I put some numbers... Again I get nothing in the value field...
Either way.. It has nothing to do with what I want, namely, either pull tags from my AC account or add tags to it...

2) Create a Tag
Do I add the tag I want and it will create a new tag in AC for me, or do I add an existing tag, which I already have in AC?
For tag type... Im guessing is : Client

After doing this step and test it, I get nothing in the Value box. Its empty...

As for Adding contact to list...
After I connect with my AC Account, it wont pull my AC lists...
They don't appear...

I really appreciate all the awesome work you and and at the same time, I am looking forward to making this work without having to ask at each step :)

Thank you
It seems like, you haven't connected your ActiveCampaign account with the correct details. Please enter the URL without https:// also, read the instructions carefully as attached.

Attachments

• 2021-04-07.png
    2021-04-07.png
    32.2 KB · Views: 77

Eugen

I removed the https:// from the link and now I do the lists but.... It wont take recognize it any way I do it...
Please see attachement.

Thank you

Attachments

• Screenshot (1).png
    Screenshot (1).png
    152.2 KB · Views: 69
  • Screenshot (2).png
    Screenshot (2).png
    154.6 KB · Views: 67
  • Screenshot.png
    Screenshot.png
    210.6 KB · Views: 76

Eugen

Also, I have mapped the details coming from Marquiz but the value field remains empty..

Attachments

• Screenshot (3).png
    Screenshot (3).png
    157 KB · Views: 79
  • Screenshot (4).png
    Screenshot (4).png
    86.4 KB · Views: 70