• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Connect > Sheets Extension Not Working

jro

Hello. The Connect > Sheets Webhook Extension is not working. I've tried just like in the past but the test does not function and saving it doesn't save and no results in Connect workflow. When I load the extension it immediately shows the error "No item with the given ID could be found. Possibly" before I can even paste in the webhook. I then ignore this and paste in the webhook URL from the Sheets trigger and the last column "Q" that has data but when I click sent test it doesn't work and submitting/saving doesn't work (this of course is after copying the trigger URL, seeing the "Waiting for webhook response" -- but nothing works like it has in the past. I've refreshed both the Sheet doc and Pabbly workflow, and deleted the workflow, added a new one and it all acts the same.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @jason

Kindly refer to the following video tutorial on how you can configure the Google Sheets trigger event, also do let us know at what part of the configuration you are facing such an issue.

(Watch the first part of the video)