• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Connect with Woocommerce

Good day - i need help to connect Gohighlevel (Leadconnector) with Woocommerce.

What I want to do is:
  1. If a new order with customer data is populated - i want that contact to be populated in GHL
    1. Contact details
    2. Order details
  2. If the payment has been processed:
    1. Update the contact with a tag
    2. Update a custom field updating order value

I have reached out to so many people but everyone just wants to sell their own automated software

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Trinity One Social

What I want to do is:
  1. If a new order with customer data is populated - i want that contact to be populated in GHL
    1. Contact details
    2. Order details
  2. If the payment has been processed:
    1. Update the contact with a tag
    2. Update a custom field updating order value
You can perform the same automation logic with the help of the following screenshot.

Kindly try the same trigger and action step for the automation whereas you can add the Filter action step to process the order with certain payment status only.

1691150467899.png

So, in that case, you have to use the "WooCommerce: Update Order " which will later capture the order which gets updated from Processing to Completed or Pending to Completed.

(Please check out the following video tutorial for a better understanding of Update Order in WooCommerce)

(Watch the first part of the video when an orders order status got updated)