• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Connecting Facebook leads to excel spreadsheets

plug

Hey Team,

I am having a few issues connecting Facebook Leads to Excel spreadsheets.
I have connected the Facebook and the lead form but when I go to "Save & Send test request". I then have the loading with "waiting for web hook response" but nothing happens.

I have watched videos online where you get to click on "Preview Form" but it doesn't give me the option too. Can someone help me out with this?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @plug

Please refer to the following video tutorial once on how you can capture the webhook response on Facebook Lead ads.

And if the issue still persists please check this out.