• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Connecting Gmail to Asana And create thread within task

linister

Hi,

What i'm looking for is the following scenario:
1) If i receive an email on Gmail a new task will be created on Asana with the same subject as the email's subject
2) if any response takes place on that email thread whether from my end or the receiver it will be added as a comment on that same asana task thread.

Does such a thing exists? and if you do have such an integration but not with Asana then kindly tell me what other tool I can use.

Thanks,
Lin

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @linister

For your concerning use case, you can refer to our tutorial video -

1. To receive the emails you can use the "Email Parser" trigger event.

(Watch the first part of the video for your understanding)

2. To create a task in Asana, use the Create Task action event in your workflow.

(Watch the second part of the video)
2) if any response takes place on that email thread whether from my end or the receiver it will be added as a comment on that same asana task thread.
Sorry this part is not possible currently.