• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Connecting LinkedIn Lead Gen Form to HighLevel

jericta07

I'm trying to create a workflow to get lead info from LinkedIn Lead Gen Forms to HighLevel. Workflow name is LinkedIn Lead Gen Form > GHL.

I was able to connect LI Form and HighLevel just fine, but when I map out the info, I noticed that the HighLevel fields aren't the same as my other HighLevel workflows (missing Number of Employees in 2021 field, for example).

Then, when I have the contact info mapped out for the HighLevel section, when I hit "send test" it comes up with this error:

Label: Msg
Value: Unauthorized

Please help.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-03-07 at 4.09.41 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-03-07 at 4.09.41 PM.png
    19.6 KB · Views: 75

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @jericta07

As we can determine from your workflow that you are using the legacy version of GHL, we recommend that you use the updated and upgraded version of GHL, Lead Connector.

1678344029607.png

jericta07

Hey @jericta07

As we can determine from your workflow that you are using the legacy version of GHL, we recommend that you use the updated and upgraded version of GHL, Lead Connector.

View attachment 22927
Thanks! That worked. But for some reason, it's not pulling in the correct Source info. It pops up as "ERC Advance Application" — any ideas how I can get it to populate what I currently have in the Source field? (In the source field, I want it to be linkedin, lileadgenform)

Supreme

Staff member
Please add just one connection to LinkedIn. We can see that you have several connections, thus we advise our users to only add one connection at a time.

2023-03-10_12h57_04.png