• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Connecting Perfex CRM to Mautic

siyengar

Is it possible to send a Perfex lead into Mautic as a contact? What do I need to make this happen?
It seems Pabbly shows a way to go from Mautic to Perfex but not the other way around.

By the way, I already have a separate workflow to send leads from Dripify to Perfex through a Pabbly web hook.
I don't know if that affects having a second workflow to send leads from Perfex to Mautic.

And, for clarity, I'd like to know how often Pabbly updates leads or runs the workflow.

Please let me know.
Thanks.

siyengar

It's been about a week since I posted the request to add the Perfex CRM trigger but there has been no acknowledgement or reply from your integration team. Please let me know because I'm thankful I found your product and now look for a better solution. Thanks.

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
Pefex CRM has launched webhook so you can easily integrate them in Pabbly Connect in trigger step - https://codecanyon.net/item/webhooks-module-for-perfex-crm/38350010

1655701634906.png