• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

connecting Zenler to Mailerlite

Hello, I am new to pabbly (but have used other automation tools).
I want to copy user email plus tags from Zenler to Mailerlite, when someone enrols in a funnel on Zenler.
I can find 'enrol in course' trigger but I want to trigger with 'enrol in funnel'.
Does that mean I cannot set up this kind of automation if the trigger I need is not an option on offer?
Would be a shame because this is the only reason I am here...
Thanks.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @intuitivecook

We can only offer the number of Trigger Events of Zenler which Zenler has mentioned in their API documentation and in their account.

unnamed.png

Funnels have their own automation triggers (on subscribe to funnel)
1648644917165.png

Other automation tools allow have this option so clearly there is a way to do this.
Is this something I can hope for in the near future?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @intuitivecook

In that case, you can try "Webhook By Pabbly" and get the trigger response accordingly.

To use the Webhook by Pabbly trigger, you can refer to the following video tutorial.